Welcome the 31 Days of Hope for Marriage Online Event! This will be the 3rd year Hope Joy in Christ has hosted an online marriage event and this year will be better than ever. Our focus is on Hope in Marriage, Intentionally investing in hope in Christ in your marriage because it makes all the difference.
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We all need Hope for Marriage. No matter what season of marriage you are in hope will make it better.
- If you are in a strong marriage season, a healthy marriage, Hope will make it better and you can bank that hope for the seasons that are not as strong.
- Maybe you are in a Meh season of marriage, boring, busy and status quo, Hope will make it better.
- Some of you may be in a difficult season of Marriage, a broken marriage, a hurting marriage, a hopeless marriage. Hope will give you a chance to breathe and begin rebuilding a strong marriage.
What is 31 Days of Hope for Marriage Online Event?
Yes, we all need hope for marriage but how do we choose hope?
Part of the 31 Days of Hope Online Event is A Free Daily Devotional for Marriage with practical resources and Free tools to help you invest in your Marriage.
Life is busy. It’s hard to invest in your marriage the way you did in the beginning. In the midst of a work schedule, church involvement kids sports and school programs, keeping up with my home and all the things a modern wife has to do every single day. You need tools and tips that you can read, watch, download right from your phone or home PC when you have time.
That is why I am so passionate about hosting this yearly Online Marriage Event. This year’s Marriage Online Event will bring you:
- 31 Ways to choose hope in your marriage in any season Including some hard things:
- How to save a marriage that is falling apart
- The Story of a hopeless marriage restored
- Hope when Your husband wants a divorce
- A Free Daily devotional for Marriage
- An introduction to new blogs to connect with and find resources to use
- A Digital Swag bag
- Our sponsors have generously donated some fun things – just to pamper you. When you register for the event you will receive a Swag Bag full of goodies! Do that below ;)RVSP
- The Chance to win Free Products that will help you grow in faith and strengthen your marriage (More Details soon on the Giveaway Page)
If that doesn’t help you choose Hope in Marriage I don’t know what will.
Hope in Marriage: Trusting God to restore my marriage in a difficult season
Have we met? Sometimes I take for granted that you might be new to Hope Joy in Christ. The story of how God called me (Tiffany) to start this blog and ministry comes from a difficult season. Choosing hope in marriage is my life’s motto because of that season. I found that all I could do for a time was committed to trusting God to restore my marriage in a difficult season. And God did!
Disclaimer: If you are in an abusive relationship (physical abuse, substance abuse, verbal abuse or emotional abuse) seek professional help. The advice here is intended for a non-abusive marriage.
How do you commit to trusting God to restore your marriage?
Choose Hope no matter how unhappy you are in your marriage. It may seem simple to read, but it is not easy to do. Choosing hope for marriage when there are hard things is a daily sacrifice. It requires support, and a community you can go to when the hard days come.
Meet the Event Contributors
What is a Marriage Event without guest speakers/ contributors? In the Online Event, you will receive 31 Devotional for Wives written by these amazing Ministry Leaders from all over the world.
- A Work of Grace
- Flourishing today
- Alyssa Avant
- They Call Me Blessed
- Blogging for Her
- Faith-filled Parenting
- Claire Musters.com
- His Dearly Loved Daughter
- Erica Hale.net
- Seeking God with Jaime Wiebel
- Jayme Lee Hull.com
- Being Confident of This
- The Jen Weaver.com
- Welcome Grace
- Home Sweet Halls
- Stuff of Heaven
- Kira Bridges
- Like Minded Musings
- Lo Tanner – Pursuing a Life Laced with Purpose
- Michelle Nietert.com, MA,LPC-S
- Natalia Drumm.com
- Fruitful Vine Woman
- Sharing Redemption’s Stories
- Susan B Mead
- Woman of Noble Character
- The Musings of Mum
- Teri Lynne Underwood.com
- Married By His Grace
- A Wife Like Me
- Walking Together Towards God
Each woman is uniquely gifted and shares openly about the good and bad in her marriage in a way that will inspire and encourage you!
Think of this like a 30 Day Devotional Challenge or a 30 Day wife challenge
In this series, hope for marriage, you will also be introduced to some of the best marriage devotional books – Find them on the Giveaway Page. Among them will be
- Daily devotional for marriage
- A 30-day devotional challenge
- 2 30-day wife challenges
- and so much more
I want to challenge you to pick one and check it out. Pick a devotional for marriage to go through over the next few months to continue investing in your marriage. Choose one of the 30-day wife challenges to help you improve a certain area in your marriage.
Do something. Don’t just come read and walk away with some warm fuzzies. Warm fuzzies will not be enough in the long run. The truth is we all go through seasons in Marriage. Maybe you are in a good season right now, but that is all the more reason to invest right now because a difficult season will come. We get through those difficult seasons of Marriage best when we have filled up on Hope before it began.
31 Days of Hope for Marriage Online Event Hub
Be sure to bookmark this page as the articles will be linked below for you to read each day in our 31 Days of Hope for Marriage series. And share it with a friend.
31 Days of Hope for Marriage Online Event Hub. Be sure to bookmark this page as the articles will be linked below for you to read each day in our Marriage Event. And share it with a friend. Click To Tweet
You know wives. Statistics say 50% of all marriages end in divorce. What if you could help change that statistic? Change happens we are real with others and share things that help us grow. The truth is that half of the wives you know are struggling and could use a good dose of Hope for their Marriage today! By sharing an event like this you can shine God’s hope into their hurting marriage with no pressure or drama. Something to think about right?
Be sure to follow along on Instagram, where we will be using the hashtags:
PS. Don’t forget to RSVP to the event to get all the Freebies and reminders throughout!
Some other Event Series you may like from Hope Joy in Christ are:
- 40 Days to Be Still and Know God more
- How to Fast and Pray in a way that will Please God
- 10 Ways to Improve Communication in Marriage
The Daily Articles will be added here as the series launches!