Do you remember the day you were Married? It was a day of Hope. Everything would be beautiful and life would be complete now that you were together forever! A New Hope…
Didn’t the ceremony exude Joy? The music, the decorations, the bride dressed in white (well some of the brides – not me ;), the groom decked out in his finest, the band, the reception where everyone smiled and danced and wished you the best.
Is your Marriage filled with that same Hope and Joy?
Our marriage was not perfect… Both came from dysfunction and divorce. Neither of us had any idea how to make this Marriage work. It didn’t take long to see that it would take hard work and we were not equipped. Can you relate?
What do you do in a Christian Marriage when the New wears off?
Do you throw the Marraige away and try again? That’s what the Culture does – unsuccessfully I might add. We just take the same baggage from one marriage to the next – or so I learned.
When the new joy wore off I tried for all I was worth to get it back. Nothing worked. It was gone and I felt hopeless.
You know my heart beats for the word of God. Does the Bible speak to a New Hope and JOY?
Absolutly! My Favorite is Isaiah 43:19 but there are others as well!
Behold, I am doing a new thing;
now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?
I will make a way in the wilderness
and rivers in the desert.
We serve a God of New things! He is an again Kind of God and you can give Him your Marriage – asking for a New Hope and a New Joy as you pursue His will and plan for your Marriage!
Do you need some encouragement to keep pressing into that Daily Commitment to your Marriage? We could all use a community to help us in Reclaiming Hope & Joy in our marriages!
We just finished a 31 day Series to help us Reclaim Hope & Joy in Marriage by Intentionally Investing in our Christian Marriage. Get the articles Free in this downloadable e-Book. And Be sure to check out the Wives Only FB Group where Christian Wives chose Hope and Joy in every Season
Can you imagine a Marriage where:
- You feel loved an show love in a way that actually meets your and your husbands needs.
- There are clear goals as you reach for your desires in life.
- Bonus – you can quickly recognize the things that work against your desires – and avoid them!
- What if when you speak to your husband – you hear wisdom and grace instead of criticism and nagging?
- You better understand your husband and can clearly communicate with him, build him up and Respect him.
- Bonus – he will grow in confidence & momentum will build until one day you will see him leading in your home and loving you like you always dreamed he would.
- You will have a closer relationship with God, a healthy family and a rich nourished soul inside yourself.
Well, Today is Launch day for The Marriage course – for Wives only!
Not only will you learn the secret to finding Hope and Joy in your Marriage, you’re going to be ready to help other Wives find that same life inside their Marriage!
I am excited to give away a Virtual Seat to 1 of my readers today!
God took me through a journey of re-learning how to live as a wife with a Biblical Worldview. It is a joy for me to teach and mentor locally and I am thrilled to launch this new Online Course.
In this 9 week Course we will dig into the Bible and find out how to restore our Marriage – rebuilding it to Last a lifetime!
- 10 Self paced video lessons
- Desires Vs. Preferences
- My Mouth
- Appreciation & Admiration
- The Leader
- Understanding Men
- My Priorities
- 9 weeks of personal study
- 5 days each week that should take 10-15 minutes
- 45 Days of Prayer prompts
Can’t wait to see you inside the course!