Why Should You Join the 2018 Joy in Marriage Online Conference?
A Christian Marriage should be filled with the Joy of the Lord! Instead, the chaos of life sweeps in filling our days with:
- and the burdens of life
We forget how to have fun and enjoy each other! If we are not intentional we will lose too many years in this crazy joyless cycle!
We Know that Marriage is supposed to be a picture of the relationship between God and the Church. And Y’all, The lost world is looking on asking “Why would I want that” as they see our Joyless Marriages. We must do something to change the story!
The benefits of an Online Conference:
- It’s Free (for now)
- You can tune in from anywhere (no travel expenses)
- No dress code required (so relax and enjoy the conference)
- LifeTime access to all the sessions and printables (So go back and soak it in as often as you need)
Do You need a jolt of Encouragement in your Faith and Role as a Wife living from a Biblical Worldview?
Welcome to the 2018 Joy in a Christian Marriage Online Conference!
Join Thousands of Women as we dive into scripture together and enjoy a time of refreshing in the Joy of the Lord!
Pst… Is Joy missing in your life? Need a guide to help get it back? I’d love to give you this Free 30 Day Reading Guide to help.
What To Expect at the 2018 Joy In Marriage Online Conference?
Powerful Speakers will share Practical Ways Wives can Find and Keep Joy in a Christian Marriage.
You will have Downloadable Notes to keep up with all the content.
Just for joining in, you will receive a Digital Swag Bag with:
- Love Coupons Joy in Marriage Sponsors from RockSolidFaith.com
- Scripture Bookmarks from LikeMindedMusings.com
- 5 Ways to Help Your Marriage Bloom From LoTanner.com
- Reclaim Your Joy Calendar from Mariettataylor.net
- Treasures Hidden in the Story of Eve: A Bible Devotional from MumsKidsJesus.com
Many of the speakers are giving away recourses to help you apply the Word God gave! Plus… It will be a Holy good time as we laugh, learn and encourage each other in this journey we share as wives!
A Marriage Conference is a great way to Add a Super Charged dose of Joy back into our soul.
Meet the Speakers:
- A home educating support teacher who lives in the sunny Okanagan, BC. Aimee has been blissfully married since 1998 and she still swoons at the sight of her tall, dark and handsome husband, Marcus. When she isn’t home educating her 3 kids, she enjoys sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, baking, writing and hanging out with her family. Aimee is a certified teacher who works from home, supporting and encouraging homeschool families. She blogs over at A Work of Grace. You can find her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- A stay at home mom to 5 little children (baby #6 along the way!) and married to the love of her life for almost 9 years now. She blogs over at www.deniserenae.com where she strives to be real in this journey of motherhood and marriage, so she can encourage, inspire, and challenge other women. She strives for perfection within her imperfections.
- Happily married to her sweetheart Obiora Samuel, is an author, a blogger and an occasional Speaker. She enjoys using her writings to share everyday life stories about God’s immense love. Her book “My 30 Days Journey To a Fulfilled Life” and her latest book “Overcome Failure; Get Back on Your Feet” both available on Amazon. You can find her writing regularly over at her blog at Purposeful And Meaningful. or visit on Facebook, Pinterest or YouTube.
- A stay at home wife, dividing her time between homemaking, directing church outreach, and blogging about life lessons, joyful living, and Christian values. When not writing, she is typically curled up with her husband, watching Netflix, drinking a caramel coffee, or snuggling her cats, Basil and Mocha Rose! Keep up with her at https://thenewlywedchronicles.com/
- A lover of Jesus, chocolate chip cookies, and cold Coke. She is a wife to her high school sweetheart and they raise their three boys in Southwest Florida. Natalia writes for Lifeway as an assignment writer for Journey and seeks to encourage women in their faith to be rooted in the love of Christ. Natalia’s passion is for building community with others as they grow their connection with Jesus, which led her to begin writing a series of devotional study books called Girlfriends in the Word. Learn more about her and subscribe online for free devotionals at www.nataliadrumm.com
- A sinner saved by the grace, love, and mercy of Jesus Christ. I’ve been blessed to be married to my best friend, and together we are blessed to have two smart, sweet little girls. Recently, I felt God calling me into a life of writing to share His Love and His Word with the world around me. I’m excited to see where this new journey is going to take me. I’d love to have you join me on this journey as each day we draw closer to meeting our Savior again.
- is a wife, mama of two littles, blogger, podcaster, and author whose passion is to edify, equip, and encourage women in their journey of Biblical womanhood, particularly with an emphasis on the gospel and its implications for everyday life. Rebekah’s first book, “Lies Moms Believe (And How the Gospel Refutes Them)” released last fall, and the “Lies Moms Believe” Companion Bible Study comes out March 30, 2018. You can find Rebekah on her website, Hargraves Home and Hearth, on Instagram, or on iTunes via her podcast.
- Writes about real marriage and a real God. She uses her marriage as a classroom where you not only get an up-close view of her failures, disappointments, and hurts as a wife but you also get her cheat sheets and workarounds to help you walk this wife life with confidence and with purpose. Sheila is a former civilian journalist and editor for the U.S. Army’s award-winning newspaper The Cannoneer. She currently blogs at The Not So Excellent Wife.Com. You can follow her on Facebook and join her private group. She is a weekly columnist for Patheos, the premier online destination for religious dialogue. Her work has been featured on the MOPS Blog, Grown and Flown, Scary Mommy, the Mighty and The Power of Moms. Soon her daily video devotions will be available on the REFOCUS app.
- A Jesus girl with a passion to encourage and equip wives and moms through biblical discipleship. She leads women to Hope and Joy by pointing our eyes back to Jesus – even amidst the chaos of life. As a wife and mom who loves to dig deep into the Bible I have learned to cultivate a Biblical Worldview. That process changed everything in our marriage. We were headed right to divorce until God stepped in and changed our course. Now our Marriage is joyful and we have hope for a bright tomorrow! Tiffany can be found writing at HopeJoyInChrist.com or on Facebook (also in her Wives Only Facebook Group) and on Pinterest.
Welcome and Opening of Day 1
Tiffany Montgomery – How to Have Joy in Hard Seasons
Rebekah Hargraves – When We Know God’s Original Design We Walk in Power
Rachel Daniel – a Recipe for Disaster & How God Can Turn it into Financial Peace
Day 2 Worship Music to Start
Ifeoma Samuel – Effective Prayer that Will Change Your Life
Denise Renae – How To Getaway in a Christian Marriage and Beat the Excuses
Natalia Drumm – 3 Things to Protect and Have Power in your Life
Day 3 Worship Music to Start
Aimee Imbeau – 3 Secrets to a Better Marriage
Jennifer Wagner – How to Cover Him with Prayer from Head to Toe
Sheila Qualls – How to Get Shame off of You
Closing Thoughts and Prayer
Do you need some encouragement to keep pressing into that Daily Commitment? We could all use a community to help us in Reclaiming Hope & Joy in our marriages!
We just finished a 31 day Series to help us Reclaim Hope & Joy in Marriage by Intentionally Investing in our Christian Marriage.
Get the articles Free in this downloadable e-Book. nd Be sure to check out the Wives Only FB Group where Christian Wives chose Hope and Joy in every Season