What goals and dreams have you set for this New Year’s? Do you set New Year Resolutions at all? Mine in the past has been the more Common New Year’s Resolutions.
- Weight Loss Goals and Self Care Resolutions.
- Spiritual Growth.
- Consistent Quiet Time.
- Connecting in a Christian Marriage.
- Be Sure to Join me in January for a Marriage Communication Challenge that will be amazing!
- Being More intentional in Parenting.
- Decluttering the House.
- Staying on budget with meal planning.
Every year I set goals for my life. Do you?
I like to spend some time looking back at the past year to see what was accomplished.
- What went well?
- Where did I miss the mark?
- Did I fall flat on my face anywhere?
- What Goals had I set before?
- Did I reach them?
This is usually done in an hour alone. Just God and me… and a tall cup of coffee (If I’ve been a good saver it could be a Venti Vanilla Bean Frappuccino)
I know there is a whole movement adamantly against New Year’s Resolutions… but Y’all, if we don’t plan or set goals we surely will never reach them.
God wants us to Dream Big in life! In fact, God has dreams and plans for our life!
We need to Dream Big for our lives and Set some New Year’s Goals!
So let’s put on our glorified imagination for a moment. Do you have it on?
If you lived in a perfect world – could wave a magic wand and have anything this time next year – what would your life look like?
Seriously, get a pen and paper and write down 3-5 things.
I do this every year.
The years I’ve picked too many things have fallen flat!. If you have a huge list, narrow it down.
I also like to plan backwards (read about that here) to take them in realistic steps!
Still, Anxiety grips me that I am not doing enough with my life or I could never do all things I’ve dreamt of. Can you relate? I’d love to give you this 40 Day reading and Journaling Plan to overcome anxiety. These are my go-to Bible Verses for New Year and anytime Anxiety stricks!
Write your Goals down where you will see them often!
Out of sight out of mind is so true Y’all! The Best way to stick to your New Year’s Resolutions is to remember them!
I also use a planner to help me stay on track.
Okay, I have a sort of addiction to Printable Planners. I download them, print them and try each one out. But Y’all, most of them are not fabulous.
This year I got to be on the Launch team for my friend Ana at TheyCallMeBlessed.org who created the Perfect Planner!
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!! A Planner that does everything I need it to do!
Beyond Blessed Life Planner: Product Review
The planner is both practical and pretty! Win Win right!?!?!?!
– 390 pages (195 pages printed double-sided)
– Scriptures throughout the whole planner focusing on the word blessed
– Annual & Monthly Goals
– Double Page Monthly Planner with To-Do List
– Weekly Planner with Notes,
– Weekly Meal Planner with Pantry Inventory and Shopping List
- This is my Favorite feature! You can fold and tear off the shopping List – Amazing Idea!!!!!
– Weekly Self-Care Planner with:
- Food Journal
- Water Intake
- Exercise Log
- “I Am…” Self-Worth Statement Prompt
- Books to Read List
And so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!
The 2018 Beyond Blessed Life Planner comes with video tutorials on how to use your planner efficiently.
You can print what want and leave the rest. Get it dated or updated to fit your lifestyle!
My #1 Trick to Reach my New Years Goals this year is the Beyond Blessed Life Planner
I’d Love to pray for you about your New Year’s Goals. Just comment below!