What do you do to escape the stress in your Christian Marriage? I’ve asked that question to countless women and I get a wide array of answers. Which was your first mental response?
- Denial – Claiming there’s no stress in her Marriage.
- Diversion – pointing out all the ways God grows us through stressful situations.
- Derision – Angry outbursts about how it’s really none of my business to ask such personal questions.
Let me be real with you for a sec. I am not the friend you sit and chat about shopping and meal planning about. Nope, I am the friend who asks the real questions; the personal questions, even the hard questions.
Do you have a Real friend in your life who will ask you those tough questions?
I ask the hard questions because I care about you. We live in a society of wives pretending to be fine. We tell the world around us that we are fine, even our friends at church get that wrote answer.
But if someone looks deeper would they see pain, misunderstandings, confusion or hopelessness inside your Marriage?
It doesn’t matter how you label that marriage. It could be a Christian Marriage, a Biblical Marriage or anything in between. We are a culture where 1 out of every 2 Marriages end in divorce.
Can we change that statistic? I believe we can!!!!!! It begins by being real about the real issues in our lives though.
Things had to change or our Marriage would not survive. We needed Hope!
Do you need some encouragement to keep pressing into that Daily Commitment?
We could all use a community to help us in Reclaiming Hope & Joy in our marriages!
We just finished a 31 day Series to help us Reclaim Hope & Joy in Marriage by Intentionally Investing in our Christian Marriage. Get the articles Free in this downloadable e-Book. And Be sure to check out the Wives Only FB Group where Christian Wives chose Hope and Joy in every Season
Today’s article is a Guest Post at Ana’s Spot They Call Me Blessed. Ana loves to encourage, inspire and empower moms to go from stressed to blessed by providing them with the tips, strategies, and resources they need to succeed!
Today’s article is an excerpt from the Marriage Course Finding Hope and Joy in My Marriage. This self paced course is for Wives Only -teaching us to live in our Marriage from a Biblical Worldview.
The Course is laid out in 9 Modules with a Video Lesson to introduce the topic and a downloadable workbook.
- Inside the workbook are 5 days of work for you to do – just you and God.
We will walk through the topics of:
- That is deeper than lip service
- Desires Vs. Preferences
- And how they war
- My Mouth
- Why & How we can tame it
- Appreciation & Admiration
- The best ways to use our words to create momentum in our Marriage.
- The Leader
- Who is it and how do we actually make that a reality.
- Understanding Men
- What does this really mean and how can we accomplish it?
- My Priorities
- Setting them to make the best Future for our Marriage
As a Bonus, when you sign up for the Intermediate Plan
- You will be paired with an accountability partner who will be there to talk to when the days are hard.
- You will have lifetime access to a Private Facebook group where you can connect with other like minded Wives.
- I will be hands on in the FB Group to answer questions and pray over needs as they arise.
When You sign up for the Advanced Plan you will have a Mentoring Call with me about week 4 to talk through the hard things and plan ways to resolve those issues you are really battling!