What season of Marriage are you in?
We all go through seasons of Joy and bliss, then the dull drums come. Occasionally we find ourselves in hard times struggling to hold onto hope for our Marriage.
Whatever season of Christian Marriage I find myself, it seems it’s easy to forget that God’s way and the Culture’s way are different.
Could you use a jolt of Hope and Joy infused into your Marriage?
Are you frustrated with the cultural marriage advice and how it fails in the real world?
God has a better way to do Marriage! When we live as wives with a Biblical Worldview we find abundant Life in our Marriage – filled with Hope and Joy!
We all need reminders of God’s way to live as Wives!
Everywhere we look Culture bombards us with it’s idea of “love and marriage” but it is wrong. With an over 50% divorce rate, we have to find another way! God has a way!!!!!!!! Let’s dig into the Bible and find out how to do Marriage in a way that Lasts!
Finding Hope & Joy in Marriage e-Course
I wrote this 9 Week Bible Study to share the tools I learned as I studied all The Bible had to say about Marriage.
(Our Pastor of Discipleship laughingly said “It should be titled the complete guide to marriage”. But that wouldn’t get anyone’s attention 😉
This is a 9 Week study on Biblical Wifehood where we will talk about:
- Desires Vs. Preferences
- My Mouth
- Appreciation & Admiration
- The Leader
- Understanding Men
- My Priorities
This class will include
- 10 video lessons
- You can watch live or when you have time
- 8 Bonus videos to teach you how to:
- Find verses to pray over your marriage
- Challenge you to change your tone – to playfulness
- Encourage you about leadership and respect
- 9 weeks of personal study
- 5 days each week that should take 10-15 minutes
- A private Facebook Group to discuss the homework and talk through the weekly challenges
- 45 Days of Prayer prompts