Finding amazing content online can be like searching for a needle in a haystack. But I love creating content to bless others and I have searched out others with a similar passion and calling. The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way to recognize and showcase amazing Blog Content in a Peer to Peer way.
Many thank Jennifer of The Newlywed Chronicles for Nominating HopeJoyInChrist for this Sunshine Blogger Award! Be sure to check out her site!
Part of the Sunshine Blogger Award is a getting to know you section.
So enjoy a bit about me – Tiffany Montgomery of HopeJoyInchrist 😉
What is your blogging inspiration?
- Honestly I let the lessons God is teaching me to lead me here – as well as the emails I receive from readers needing help in their faith and Marriage.
How do you spend your free time?
- I love to Write but you see most of that here! Here are the most Popular Posts at the time of this writing:
- Bible Journaling (both alone and with my kids)
- Gardening – I keep a strawberry patch!
How do you define success?
- For me, Success is defined as the number of authentic relationships or lives touched and blessed. It doesn’t matter how many likes I have or how much money I earn… At the end of the day, I ask “Are people being helped and healed through this calling?”. If the answer is yes – even just 1 person – then I see success.
Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
- Our sweet Australian Shephard Skittles recently passed away (see that in this IG post). I think it will be a while before we have another pet (though my youngest blessing disagrees 😉
What is your favorite movie and why?
- Havey – because it is such an amazing example of imagination at work.
What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Chasing the preacher’s son around the church – trying to convince him I was his future wife. Age 6. And yes, I was that girl!
Who are you most thankful for at this moment?
- A church family who really cares and steps in to help in the hard times and loves on us through the good times… it makes all the difference.
How has God touched your life today?
- God is providing in amazing ways right now. Both financially by providing for us and emotionally supporting us through a super hard season. I see His hand at work in the timing of my husbands’ injury and his time off – while I am also so sick and need help with daily things. It is beautiful to see God’s handiwork and amazing Love.
What is your comfort food?
- Ice Cream
What little things make you smile?
- Watching the kids run and play and be so happy with the little things. The sunshine as it plays across the baby tree in our front yard. The voice of a friend calling just to check in on us. The smell of fresh paint as hubby takes on a project – one he hates- just to make me happy.
How has blogging changed your life?
- Can I just gush here? I love to write, but I never knew the joy of writing and seeing it change lives before. You – the amazing Community at HopeJoyInChrist are what has changed everything. Every letter or email or PM from a reader who “just really needed that word from the Lord” affirms this calling and encourages this servant of the Lord.
My Nominations for the 2018 Sunshine Blogger Award goes to 12 Amazing sites that I frequent.
Be sure to check them out. I am linking their most popular posts here.
Lee Felix of Like Minded Musings
Natalia Drumm of Natalia Drumm .com
Lisa Yvonne of Graceful Abandon
Sheila Qualls of The Not So Excellent Wife
Beth Kelly of Blogger For Her – There is a tie for her most popular article and I think you will love both
Angel Penn of Experience His Freedom
Rebekah Hallberg of Sharing Redemption’s Stories
Josette hall of HomeSweetHalls
Lo Tanner of Mrs.LoTanner
Jayme Hull of Face-To-Face Mentoring
Dwayne Moore at Next Level Worship
11 Questions I would love to know from these Sunshine Blogger Award Winners are:
- Who is inspiring you right now?
- What do you enjoy in your free time?
- How do you define success? Blogging, family, life?
- Who is your Favorite Bible Character and Why?
- What are you reading right now (audiobooks count)?
- What podcast do you love right now?
- If someone gifted you $1000 what would you spend it on?
- What is God teaching you in this season?
- List your top 3 comfort foods?
- What little things make you smile?
- What legacy do you pray to leave behind?
Now, Sweet Sunshine Blogger would you Keep shining the light?
Post about this – Sharing the Logo and the heart behind the Award.
Nominate 11 amazing Bloggers you Love.
Share it on all your social media tagging the bloggers to bless others with this amazing list!
Dear Reader, I would love to know what your favorite sites are! Would you drop them into the comments and keep the inspiration going?