Can love brag? Just writing that seems strange…
What does Paul mean when he says Love Does Not Brag?
The way brag is used in the Greek here means:
Do you need some encouragement to keep pressing into that Daily Commitment? We could all use a community to help us in Reclaiming Hope & Joy in our marriages!
We just finished a 31 day Series to help us Reclaim Hope & Joy in Marriage by Intentionally Investing in our Biblical Wifehood.
Get the articles Free in this downloadable e-Book.
- I know how to place tears to motivate compassion. \It is easy to embellish a story about my day to manipulate pity or praise.
- Sometimes I feel like those are the only ways to get the admiration or appreciation I need from him.
As I am learning to do this, God is shining a light on this need I have for approval (I did not see that coming).
God reminded me that I need to live for Him “an audience of one” and come to Him alone for approval.
Pick 1 area -where you are seeking your husbands approval -that you should be taking to God instead.
Begin praying that God will shine His light every time you step out of His will in this way.
As you begin taking this need to God, watch as He meets it in extraordinary ways! God is truly able to do far exceedingly abundantly beyond all we could ever ask for or imagine.
This is a 10 Week study on Biblical Wifehood where we will talk about:
- Desires Vs. Preferences
- My Mouth
- Appreciation & Admiration
- The Leader
- Understanding Men
- My Priorities
This class will include
- 10 video lessons
- You can watch live or when you have time
- 9 weeks of personal study
- 5 days each week that should take 10-15 minutes
- A private Facebook Group to discuss the homework and talk through the weekly challenges
- 45 Days of Prayer prompts