Disclaimers, Disclosure & Sponsors
Upfront honesty is the best policy.
You are such a faithful community of loyal readers for Hope Joy in Christ that value transparency along with me!
Whether you are a fellow blogger, a company, or have a product you believe is something Hope Joy in Christ readers need to know all about, I would love to partner with you.
You can always email me at email@example.com.
My Blog Disclosure Policy
- Welcome to my blog and business. Whether you are a reader, a business associate, or a new friend, let’s partner together!
- My speaking fees, writing fees, and blog generate income. Some of that income goes back into improving this website, publishing books, Some helps support homeschooling our 2 little blessings and depending on the day -replacing a window or repainting a wall (if they found a permanent marker).
- My content is about Finding Hope & Joy in Christ: Encouraging and Equipping Women to move from Christian to Disciple of Jesus while balancing Motherhood, Wifehood and in some cases Homeschooling with Special Needs. Yes, I write about God. And Jesus. And the Bible. Yes, it’s still okay for me to be successful, and its okay for you to be successful, too. Check out what Michael Hyatt has to say about this
- Said advertising or product promotion will be clearly marked as such. I’ll be straight with you. I’m an honest person, plus it’s the law.
- I’ll never promote a product I don’t believe in myself. I always give honest opinions. If a company sends me a free product or pays me to talk about a product, I’ll tell you if they gave it to me for free, or I was paid to promote the product.
- Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, which means if you click on them I get a small portion of the sales, at no extra cost to you.
I sincerely thank you if you do some clicking. If not, I still love you. Thanks for reading.
I’m not a therapist, doctor, or ordained minister. I’m your online mentor and support person. Please don’t sue me.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. We ask for your email address when you make a comment on our site, but we will never sell or share that information unless you are the winner of giveaway. Then we will only give it out to that particular sponsor so they can send you your prize (ie. if it’s an e-gift certificate). When you give us your address after you have won a giveaway on our site, we will only send this information to the sponsor for prize shipment and no one else will have access to it.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hope Joy in Christ may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 7, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
FORMAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
This policy is valid from 07 June 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact TiffanyMontgomery@hopejoyinchrist.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- We Participate in SentOwl Affiliate Programs.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org